Private lessons at LCMS
For all ages and levels
Celebrating 50 years in the community in 2019, we have earned a reputation as a leader and innovator in quality music education. Lessons are taught by our experienced and highly qualified teachers.
Talk with your teacher to find out which ensemble is right for you.
Having the right teacher makes a difference. We take great care in ensuring a good fit between students and our teachers. (It’s the main reason we don’t accept online registration for individual lessons.) When you register, you will have an opportunity to talk with and/or meet your teacher before lessons begin.
Achieve Your Goals
We offer a complete program of instruction for students wanting:
- Suzuki method (piano, violin, cello, harp)
- Royal Conservatory of Music
- London College of Music (Accredited Electric Guitar)
- University preparation
Of course, we also welcome students who want to follow a less structured approach, meet personal goals and have fun.
All Musical Styles Welcome
We offer lessons in a variety of musical styles:
All students have the opportunity to participate in recitals and concerts throughout the year. Students may also participate in our music festivals.
Students taking private lessons at LCMS receive:
- Children’s Chorus FREE
- Discount for many LCMS ensembles and summer programs
- Discount concert tickets
- Master classes with visiting artists FREE
- Composition lab support & consultation FREE
- Performances with professional accompanist FREE
Violin – Viola – Cello – Double Bass
Students have access to the following bonus enrichment classes in addition to their private lesson at no extra cost.
- Technique and Performance classes
- Performances with professional accompanist
What enrichment programs are right for me?
Students are encouraged to talk to their teacher about which enrichment class or ensemble is right for them.